<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8799793386264875141?origin\x3dhttp://princess-reginaworld.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile journal tagboard goodies affiliates credits
♥ Disclaimer

Ur url
♫ 2 Song Currently Playing ♪


♥Daily reads

P I N G G S
S H I R R
P E A R L
F E L I C I A
M I I N S
S L Y V I A
C H E R R I E
X I N G H U A
Y I W E N
N A T H A L I E
Z H E N Y I N G
J U A N N



♥ Archives

Recent Posts
♥ Change damn blogskin but i don noe why my cant see...
♥ Today went out wif that crazy gal..went to her sok...
♥ Long time nv blog le..i guess my blog is died le b...
♥ got nth much to say la..pics time.. ...
♥ damn sianz..today shouted at a customer..so damn a...
♥ today after work nothin to do..went home bought KF...
♥ Been dead for like a week plus le ba..hahaz..too b...
♥ stupid damn cough and flu still don wan to go away...
♥ Last sat went out nitez cycling wif frenz..got mii...
♥ damn it sia..fakin hell!!!damn fakin sianz wif how...


Date back by month
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ Sunday, August 2, 2009 @ 1:27 AM
`

today went to my boss weddin..veri nice indeed..enjoy ourselves and ate alot..gave boss a toast i guess he will nv forget ba..hahaz..sandy and fei mixed de.. red wine+beer+vinegar+soya sauce+orange..hahaz..damn potent..hahaz..did some stupid stunts wif nana and her bf..