<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/8799793386264875141?origin\x3dhttp://princess-reginaworld.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile journal tagboard goodies affiliates credits
♥ Disclaimer

Ur url
♫ 2 Song Currently Playing ♪


♥Daily reads

P I N G G S
S H I R R
P E A R L
F E L I C I A
M I I N S
S L Y V I A
C H E R R I E
X I N G H U A
Y I W E N
N A T H A L I E
Z H E N Y I N G
J U A N N



♥ Archives

Recent Posts
♥ got nth much to say la..pics time.. ...
♥ damn sianz..today shouted at a customer..so damn a...
♥ today after work nothin to do..went home bought KF...
♥ Been dead for like a week plus le ba..hahaz..too b...
♥ stupid damn cough and flu still don wan to go away...
♥ Last sat went out nitez cycling wif frenz..got mii...
♥ damn it sia..fakin hell!!!damn fakin sianz wif how...
♥ having spend all my time wif darlin..i think i sho...
♥ Today at work wasnt tat good..damn suxs lor..extra...
♥ Today at work was still ok...


Date back by month
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ Tuesday, July 7, 2009 @ 8:43 PM
`

Long time nv blog le..i guess my blog is died le ba..work until siao le..hahaz..anyway have finish watchin
Boys over flowers le..hahaz..veri worth watchin show..heez..many things happenin so suddenly cant
really expect anything much..hahaz..haiz..wat i can say is life is such a mystery and everyday is a new
begining..


my Kim Bum<3