<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8799793386264875141?origin\x3dhttps://princess-reginaworld.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile journal tagboard goodies affiliates credits
♥ Disclaimer

Ur url
♫ 2 Song Currently Playing ♪


♥Daily reads

P I N G G S
S H I R R
P E A R L
F E L I C I A
M I I N S
S L Y V I A
C H E R R I E
X I N G H U A
Y I W E N
N A T H A L I E
Z H E N Y I N G
J U A N N



♥ Archives

Recent Posts
♥ meetin felicia for shoppin..but she is late again....
♥ so borin now..goin to orh orh le..lookin forward t...
♥ Back bloggin again..been off this few days..juz ca...


Date back by month
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ Sunday, March 8, 2009 @ 10:28 AM
`


yesterday went Queensway together wif yan sen,xing hua,darlin,mummy and ah mei..and me and
ah mei bought DS @ $271..hahaz..i took de white and mei took de pink one..now mii and darlin
don have to fight over playin de PSP anymore!!hahaz..i also waitin for de Hello Kitty skin..heez
we also bought couple jersey wif yan sen they all and we all have our names on it and we plan to wear
to sentosa
later this evenin i goin over my aunt place to pass her de layang and we can go put layang together
hahaz..