<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8799793386264875141?origin\x3dhttps://princess-reginaworld.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile journal tagboard goodies affiliates credits
♥ Disclaimer

Ur url
♫ 2 Song Currently Playing ♪


♥Daily reads

P I N G G S
S H I R R
P E A R L
F E L I C I A
M I I N S
S L Y V I A
C H E R R I E
X I N G H U A
Y I W E N
N A T H A L I E
Z H E N Y I N G
J U A N N



♥ Archives

Recent Posts
♥ Today finish work early...went chinatown to do som...
♥ 15/03Yesterday we all had so much fun tat i was to...
♥ yesterday went Queensway together wif yan sen,xing...
♥ meetin felicia for shoppin..but she is late again....
♥ so borin now..goin to orh orh le..lookin forward t...
♥ Back bloggin again..been off this few days..juz ca...


Date back by month
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ Saturday, March 21, 2009 @ 2:33 PM
`

darlin went off to Malaysia le..he has something important to settle there...and i so cant bear to let him go...silly mii i cried again..damn it..it's not like he's not comin back again..i miss him already..why always some one dear to u gg to go le den u will cherish and missed..when he left i cant even bring myself to see him go..haiz..sadz...